We all dream of a beautiful set of teeth.At Elektoralna Dental Clinic each patient is diagnosed individually during the initial consultation. We possess all available methods for reconstructing the loss of teeth:
We provide full reconstruction on dental implants. We use the latest clinical and laboratory techniques in constructing prosthetic appliances including the CAD/CAM system which enables a fully individual approach towards treating our patients.
We use a wide variety of materials for prosthetic reconstructions which we carefully choose in order to guarantee biocompatibility and meet the patient's aesthetic expectations.
- A specialist consultation aimed at assessing the patient's problem and their expectations regarding treatment
- Examination of the patient's occlusion and taking impressions for further diagnosis
- Photographic documentation of the patient's dentition
- Radiographic examination with the use of computed tomography. Elektoralna Dental Clinic is equipped with the NEW TOM VGI EVO based on Cone-Beam technology which gives the highest quality of digital tomographic imagery. What is most important, from the patient's point of view is that this provides a lot of comfort (laying in the supine position) during the procedure, which lasts under 15 seconds and that exposition to radiation is kept at the necessary minimum.
- Preparation of the treatment plan which involves interdisciplinary pre prosthetic care (reconstructive, surgical, periodontal, orthodontic, implant).
- Construction of the prosthetic appliance is precisely related to the patient's expectations regarding its aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Control visits in order to determine the stability of the prosthesis