All surgical procedures carried out in Elektoralna Dental Clinic are performed by a team of highly trained specialists with years of experience. Each procedure is planned with the use of 3D computed tomography.
We perform all types of maxillofacial surgery:
- Tooth extractions
- Surgical removal of impacted teeth
- Sinus surgery
- Sinus-lift surgery
- Reconstruction of mandibular bone loss
- Autotransplantation of bone tissue (autografts)
- Removal of cysts (cystectomy) from the facial area
- Dental implants
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Removal of cutaneous lesions from facial area
- Orthognathic surgery
- Treatment of facial fractures (mandibular, maxillary, orbital and nasal fractures)
Procedures can be carried out under nitrous oxide sedation (happy gas), intravenous sedation or under general anaesthesia.